PRP Skin Therapy
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is produced from an individual’s own blood. Plasma contains high concentration of platelets, stem cells and growth factors. Platelets help your tissue heal and grow new cells.
PRP therapy has been used successfully for decades in sport medicine, reconstructive surgery, dentistry, and orthopaedic medicine to help speed recovery. In recent years, PRP has been used on the face or body as a skin rejuvenation therapy to improve the appearance of the skin.
PRP is also beneficial in hair restoration therapy, as the growth factors in the PRP will naturally stimulate hair growth
Benefits of PRP Facial Therapy
- Safe and naturally induces rejuvenation
- Increases collagen production
- Stimulate the growth of new, healthy tissue
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Increase firmness to the skin
- Minimize stretchmarks